Why Choose Bottomline Marketing Consulting?
Bottomline Marketing has been helping companies achieve customer loyalty and retention for over 25 years. We have a track record across industries and nonprofits, for organizations in various elements of development, from start-ups in new markets to turnarounds in mature markets.
Under the direction of Deborah McConchie, you get access to trusted consultants and coaches with MBA’s from the top schools and senior level, strategic and hands-on operating experience. You only pay for what you need, when you need it. So whether you need a part-time CMO, someone to spearhead new initiatives, train your service center, or improve customer experience, we provide actionable solutions in a cost-effective manner.
If you want to expand internationally, we can help you find new markets. If you are a multinational company, we'll give you the assistance you need to launch your products in the U.S. We can also work with your international managers and teams to facilitate their cultural, communication and business practice integration.
Through our partners, you can also access implementation services, such as lead generation and qualification or event attendee acquisition. These services are available in most global markets through native language speakers. We also work with providers of tools for managing and tracking VOC, customer experience.
When Do Companies Hire Bottomline Marketing Consultants?
When they need to:
- Launch a new initiative with experienced marketers
- Differentiate on offerings and service—not compete on price
- Raise low satisfaction or net promoter scores
- Increase customer retention
- Enhance their voice of customer feedback process
- Create a consistent customer experience across all customer touchpoints
- Find new international markets
- Integrate international individuals and teams
- Build Customer Loyalty